I don't actually know the exact date for my birthday. But I have been in this world for about 4 years according to the vet. I don't really remember much for a majority of my life. Isn't that pretty sad??? I was rescued in North Carolina. Nikki fell in love with me and adopted me in December 2007. She told me I was a breeder's dog. They got no use for me because they said I have genetic defects and my puppies came out blind.
Nikki gave me to Claire in May 2008 (and hence my birthday according to Claire). The past year has been great. Claire taught me many tricks during the first 2 months. Everyone praises me and thinks I'm a great dog. I'm working on growing out my hair, so I look more like a Shih Tzu. I get way too many baths in my opinion. (Claire doesn't like me stinky, but I just LOVE it) But I guess you need that to keep the hair clean...so much for being beautiful...
My family was so loving and organized a birthday party for me. They invited their friends, Fagan and Marty for my birthday party. Cameron is a great guy! He made me a very special cake. See, here's my awesome cake. I shared it with my best friend Fagan, and old man Marty.

The cake was totally nose-licking good. Just look at me and Fagan. We approved!

Cameron, you need to make me another cake for next year. Maybe different type of icing??!


No comments:
Post a Comment