Lilo is a very strange dog.
Lilo gets her heartworm pills on 15th of each month. I have completely forgotten about her pill until today. She already had breakfast, and her bowl has been washed. Being such a lazy person, I refused to put her bowl back on the floor. So I dropped her heartworm pill right in front of Lilo. And she ate it right away with joy!
A few weeks ago, we took Lilo to visit Bandit.
Bandit, being a normal dog, ate all her food but her heartworm pill. It's usually not a problem just leaving the pill in the bowl until the next meal since Bandit is the only dog at Cameron's parents' house.
Lilo usually heads towards the water bowl after the 45-minute car ride to Bandit's house. So this visit was no different. She went to get a drink, and spotted the pill right away in the food bowl. She was about to chomp it down but us humans were simply quicker and pulled the bowl from her.
When we had Fagan, he picked out his pill and spited it outside of the bowl, so we would not be able to find evidence of him not taking his medicines. well, too bad, we always put the pill back in the bowl and he unwillingly ate it.
I guess this is one thing that makes Lilo special :) I love you Lilo!

No comments:
Post a Comment