Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July Camp Out!

I hope all of you had a great celebration for Independence Day. I was left home alone while Claire and her friends went to watch firework last year. This year was a little different. I got to travel quite far to Cambridge, MD for to camp out on Choptank River.

I could not believe that after such a long car ride, the first thing that happened when I got out of the car was an attack by Cooper. What a mean dog?! Does he think I'm a rabbit or something??? (he came and attacked me a few more times later on that day. Ugh!!!!!!! How dare him pull hair out of my tail!)

Besides the attacks, it was quite fun being outside, with such a big yard to run around. And Phil fed me yummy steaks. I guess he was trying to make up for his Cooper's poor manner. Apology accepted!



Chilaxing in front of our tent. I got to sleep real close to everyone inside the tent.


I love walking on the sand. I was a bit nervous at first, but I adjusted pretty quickly. Golly (the nice dog) swam a whole lot. I don't think I am quite ready for that yet. After all, I hate getting baths. Plus, I heard lots of people saying something about "jello" swimming in the river. (Claire: it's not jello, it's jelly fish, Lilo!) Hmm...well, neither of them sound very tasty.


Oh, look here. Cameron and Claire were kind of strange. They went out to the water on this banana looking thing. (I'm not a big fan for banana. too mushy for my taste) They were so far away for so long. I was glad they came back.

I was sad to leave this place. First of all, they didn't feed me any burger while everyone was eating one for breakfast. Hello, I would love to eat a burger too!!!! And there were so many birds for me to chase. I was really hoping that if I refuse to get inside of Claire's car, I could stay for longer. Of course they carried me in.

Maybe I will get to go back one day.

- Lilo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram