I'm finally well enough to blog about myself.
We went to Dr. Parrish again, got to see a black and white kitty at her office. It's one of the two kitties available for adoption. I don't understand why kitties are always in a cage. I want to play with them so badly.
They did the usual at today's visit, stick thermometer in my butt, needles at my neck, listen to my heart and lungs. Good thing is, we won't see Dr P and crew until November! Yippee! We're still waiting for Fanconi test result, the humans are hoping it's not the case...but Dr P just called and said my urine still has high level of glucose in it and blood glucose is normal, so it's highly likely that I've Fanconi. She says to increase the bicarbonate to 4 tablets twice a day. I think she is talking about all those treats I'm getting after each meal. Yummm, I can always use more treats. (Claire: we wrap her pills in pill pocket treats)
Claire snapped a pic of me napping in my bed. I love to sleep belly up.

No comments:
Post a Comment