Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Bed

Here's Gizmo blogging!  Claire and Cameron brought home a new bed.  It's HUGE, both Lilo and I could fit on it.  (I guess that really doesn't mean much b/c Lilo and I sleep in the same crate sometimes)  But it really is huge.  It's green and brown color, circular bed, yin-yang design.  It matches the rest of the furniture in the living room.  (not that I really care about matching, but the family does) 

It's a lot more comfy if only ONE of us sleeps on it, stretch out right in the middle :)  so Lilo and I take turns.  Sometimes we snuggle with each other.  The family tried to make us to curl up in the yin yang shape, yeah, you guess it, they took pictures of us. So I guess I will have to hunt down those pics to put on this blog. 

*Gizmo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram