Saturday, April 24, 2010

Park Day!

Today is park day!  Yay!
Cameron and Claire took Gizmo and I to the park this morning.  The weather forecast says rain and thunderstorm all weekend.  It was nice of them to get up early and took us out for a nice long walk.  I have to say, I'm quite out of shape.  We usually walk at least one full loop around the park, longer distance when Mickey was around.  (He was so overweight and we had to help him lose a few pounds so he could get adopted.)  Today, we only did 1/2 the loop, and I was panting quite a bit.  I blame it on this winter's multiple snow storms. 


Hello everyone, here's Gizmo blogging.
Today, I went to this place and walked very far.  Lilo said it was a park.  I don't know what park means.  But it was very exciting, with all the smells, people, and lots of walking.  I love walking and running, and playing with Lilo while running.  Claire and Cameron get annoy when I do that.  hehe!  But it's so exciting to be outside and rolling around on the grass.

I still hate riding in the car.  I don't like it!  I spent half a day in a crate with my sister, inside a van, along with 30+ other dogs, traveling from South Carolina to D.C.  NOT A FUN RIDE!  all the barking and darkness.  Too stressful!  So yea, it will take me some time to adjust. 

Alright, gotta go now!
*Gizmo*
(Karen has yet to make me an electronic signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram