Monday, January 18, 2010

My New Friend - Gizmo

My family decided that I'm too lonesome for being the only dog, so they got this tiny shih tzu - Gizmo - as my playmate.  It has been a week now, and I'm still adjusting to this little dog.  Ever since Mickey - my mini schnazuer friend left in early December, I have been enjoying being the only dog, getting all the attention.

Gizmo is quite a cute dog, very petite in size...pressuring me to skip a meal here and there so I can keep my body shape in line.  ::sigh::  it's too much competition.  But I think things will get better.  Today, we played some while walking, and chased each other around the house.  At least our play style is similar.  I tried playing with my schnauzer friends before, but they didn't seem to like the way I play.


My family found this funny, and I certainly disagree.  I was hiding underneath a small table, trying to stay away from Gizmo.  They were shocked that I could fit my body in that tiny space.



More not-so-funny picture :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram