Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fagan...




Fagan taught me how to play with a stick. It's amazing! see here, we were chewing on the same stick. He is such a nice friend. Now that I think about it, that was the last time we hung out on the deck.

I think I miss Fagan. I didn't really like him when Claire and Cameron first bought him home, but I grew to like him over the past 5 weeks. Sadly, he has been missing since Sunday. I wonder where he went. All I remembered was we all got into the car, traveled quite far, got out of the car. There were A LOT of dogs, some were fighting. It was so crazy. After a while, we got back in the car, but Fagan wasn't there, and we were off to Bandit's house.

I don't quite understand what's going on. What happened to Fagan? Did Claire give him away? Is she going to give me away too? I don't want to leave her, ever. Now I'm depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram