Oh my dog! Gizmo and I went to Zoom Room today. It's located on Rockville Pike, so it's a rather long ride from home. We got very antsy, especially Gizmo. He isn't a fan for car rides.
Zoom Room is amazing~ It's a doggie gym! We got to play with lots of equipment, and got lots of treats for playing! It's amazing!! So I walked on the a-frame, jumped over a small hurdle, went through a short tunnel, jumped through a tire. It was just a lot of fun! Gizmo was scared at first but got better after a while. I don't understand Gizmo. How could you not enjoy this??
Claire and Cameron say we can go back for more play time! Yay! And I'm sure Claire will take pictures next time. I was a bit shock she didn't pack her camera with her today.
Your prettiest shih tzu,
Lilo

No comments:
Post a Comment