How could it possible to see this blue sky in Hong Kong?
It has been rainy during the weekends for the past months. The sun finally came out on Sunday, so we decided to walk all the way from home to Ma On Shan. Yes, it is the way that I was trying to show Claire when she was here last year.
Since Hong Kong is such a crowed city, there is not a lot of places for doggies to run around. But here, Ma On Shan Waterfront Promenade, is such a good place for them. As we walked along the Shing Mun River, we met a doggie on her exercise walk. Even though it was pretty hot that day, I was glad that the owners took her out for a walk. It is not easy for a city dog to have such a good walk. :)
She ran into me as soon as I took my camera out. I actually was not ready for this.
She is such a great model.
Since it was around 2ish when we were on our walk, it was too hot for doggies. Hopefully we will see more next time. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment