Sunday, August 21, 2011

Where is the Diamond???

A black and white dog named Diamond showed up at our house on Monday evening. And today, she found her forever home!  Whoah, that was fast! Maybe that's why our family won't let us run around outside, so no one can steal us. LOL.

So about Diamond, it all happened so fast, we don't know where to start. She is with Mutts Matter Rescue, is diagnosed with heart worm, has dry eyes, malnourished, etc etc. Poor thing! the full treatment for heart worm takes about 2 months. And she walks so slow, we can't walk together (Gizmo walks like a chicken with his head cut off!). Of course, because of this sickness, she gets a lot of attention, which we aren't too happy about.

It usually takes us about a week or two to accept a foster dog to our gang. You know, us shih tzu could get quite picky. I (as in Gizmo) finally accepted Diamond, and poof, she left! Now I'm sad, lost my appetite, wonders what's going to happen to me...is my family going to give me away too? I'm also black and white. And Claire always tells me I'm the best dog, second to Lilo...maybe I'm not good enough. Plus Claire gave us a bath today. Today is really not a good day...

I (as in Lilo) am quite happy! They all come and go. Gizmo, you're the only one that stay. So if I were you, I wouldn't worry too much because I like you and so do the family.

Here's a cute pic of Diamond after her short stay. Looks just like me, Gizmo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram