Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Lilo!

Three years ago, we welcomed Lilo to our home.  Lilo is our very first dog and she is the best dog.

Today, we celebrate her 5th birthday.  We were told she was about two when we adopted her.  Cameron and I baked her a pumpkin cake with peanut butter icing.  I tasted it myself, it's pretty good.  It's basically a can of pumpkin, flour and butter.  Obviously, it's not sweet or anything, but I'm sure it's very tasty for the dogs :)  This year, we have Gizmo and Ozzie attending her paw-ty.


Here's Lilo waiting to taste her cake.

Finally to eat it!  Yum!  Gizmo, on the other hand didn't like the cake, or rather, he didn't like the peanut butter.  I had no idea.  I have never seen a dog who doesn't like peanut butter.  Gizmo is special :)  He ate the cake ok once I cut off the part with peanut butter.
I served a piece in a bowl for Ozzie.  He grabbed it and walked to a "safe" place to eat.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram