Sunday, April 24, 2011

Did I hear treats???

We seem to have a lot of house guests lately, what is going on???  The latest one we have is a miniature schnauzer named Lucy.  Lucy is kinda crazy because both Lilo and her wants to take charge.  I don't really care as long as she doesn't steal my food or my spot on the couch, hehe!  I did notice something good happened since Claire picked up Lucy on Thursday.  We started getting treats on our walks.  Whoah, an extra snack in between meals makes stomach very happy :) 

Lucy walks separately from us.  They said she needs one-on-one training on walking and not barking when walking.  I don't know what that means...how could you not know how to walk???  I enjoy walking very much and choking myself is the last thing I want to do on my walks.  And why would you bark at humans/dogs when you walk?  When I see other dogs or humans, I try my fastest to hide behind Cameron or Claire.  This doesn't make any sense to me!  Oh well, beef jerky tastes so good I would not complaint.  I'm looking forward to some more beef jerky tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram