Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Lucky Days

When Karen is in rush to leave the house for school, she forgets to push her dining chair in.  Those are my lucky days!  I would jump on the chair when no one is looking.  Open the curtains with my paws.  Spend a few hours staring out of the window.  I love looking out of the window.  Nothing really happens outside, until the mail truck comes.  Our kitchen window has the perfect view of the community mailboxes.  I would bark at the postman, just to say hi, you know.  Gotta have proper manner to be a good canine citizen!

Then my next round of excitement comes at around 3pm, when the school bus arrives and kids walk down the side walk.  That's also the time Cameron kicks me off the chair.  He says I am being loud and barky.  ::sigh:: I go back to laying on the floor.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram