Monday, February 15, 2010

Spa Day

Spa day doesn't sound as good as you think.  I absolutely hate getting baths.  I think Gizmo feels the same too.  Gizmo finally got his first bath after moving into this house.  I heard him sobbing in the bathtub, while I waited unwillingly for my turn. 

Here's the routine, Claire gave us baths, dried us off, opened the bathroom door, we chased each other down the stairs, ran in circles for like 30 minutes.  Then the brushing began.

Claire brushed Gizmo for almost an hour.  He had a lot of mattes.  But now he is all soft and fluffy!  My hair was in a lot better condition, so my brushing session was a lot shorter in comparison. 

The worst part about spa day is the coldness.  My hair takes forever to dry, so I'm cold for hours.  And today, the sun only came out for a short period of time.  So that didn't help.  Even with blankets wrapped around me, I still shivered. 

At least now we are all clean, no more dirty paws from all the salt and snow on the ground (until we go out for our evening walk).

















Taking a nap after very exhausting brushing sessions!  Gizmo stayed close to keep me warm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram