After a month of intensive training with Claire, I am more willing to chase after the ball and bring it back some...not all the way, just some. In today's class, I ran after the ball and brought it back a few times. Everyone was amazed at my progress. And Claire would no longer be ashamed of my inability to play with a tennis ball in front of everyone. I also did great with the hurdles, jumping two hurdles in a row for a few times. But I was a little out of shape today. After all, I thought flyball classes were over since we haven't been there for a full month.
I'm so proud of myself. I hope people would change their views about toy dogs. We are very capable of doing things if you humans would train us! I'm so thankful that my family values my companionship and tries very hard to keep me active and challenge me to learn new tricks.

No comments:
Post a Comment