Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Grooming

I hate grooming! but Claire loves it.

She sent me to Petco for grooming last Sunday. It took 4 hours! FOUR hours!!! The groomer didn't really give me much of a hair cut. I think Claire was kinda upset about that, after all, that was a lot of money spent on nothing!!!!! So maybe, Claire will cut down these stupid grooming sessions to ZERO every year. That would be nice.

The groomer kept telling me my family did a great job maintaining my coat. I guess it's a good thing I don't get a lot of mats on my body. I saw a few other dogs there, needed to be shaved off b/c of mats. How ugly?!

Anyway, now I smell like chai tea. we shall see how long this scent will last.


Look at my shinny hair. Tail wagging :)


side view. I have such cute nose ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram